Incident Response Services
Confidently navigate a breach.
You experienced a data breach … now what? Achieve peace of mind knowing that the threat will be stopped and business operations will be restored by working with the team of experts at Antigen Security.
We can investigate and help you recover from:
- Business Email Compromise
- Destruction or Defacement of systems
- Insider Threat
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) loss
- Protected Health Information (PHI) loss
- Attacker Communications & Negotiation
Your investigation will provide:
- An executive summary of findings and recommendations
- A complete analysis of all in-scope systems and log data
- A timeline of attacker activity explaining key milestones and conclusions in any discovered events
- A threat intelligence breakdown including critical Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and attacker identification
- Identify stolen data and provide evidence for legal and insurance purposes
- Understand the initial point of compromise and gain concrete knowledge to remediate and prevent future attacks
Antigen Rapid Response
Antigen Rapid Response is a membership that provides all-inclusive incident response and/or recovery services each year, up to the level of membership you purchase. You may purchase membership in this program regardless of what security technologies you utilize*. The membership is packed with passive benefits and training, as well as community events.
*Must have solutions in place that meet our standard security requirements. Your Antigen sales rep can help you evaluate your current security posture.
According to the 2022 Verizon DBIR report, 82% of breaches are due to the human element, whether it be from clicking a phishing email, business email compromise, using stolen credentials, or simply making a mistake.
Takeaways from our incident responders
Learn from our incident response experts how to secure your business from ransomware and other types of cyberattacks. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn about five cases that our team worked on, and things you can do to ensure you have your bases covered.
Approved by insurance carriers
The following is a list of insurance carriers Antigen has worked on behalf of and/or have been approved by as a vendor:
- Arch Insurance
- Ascot group
- AXA XL
- AXIS Capita
- Barbican Insurance Group
- Berkley Cyber Risk Solutions
- Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
- Brit Insurance (Lloyd’s of London)
- CFC Underwriting (Lloyd’s of London)
- Everest National
- Great American Insurance Group
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Sompo International
- Starr Companies (CV Starr)
- Tarian (Lloyd’s of London)
- TDC Specialty Underwriters
- The Hartford
- Tokio Marine
Incident Response Blog Posts
Tabletop exercises can help your organization be ready in the event of a cyberattack Want to get in shape and stay healthy? Get your exercise.
Measure twice, cut once – true when building anything, especially incident response plans. Whether you are building an Incident Response Program from the ground up,
Building an effective Incident Response Program often begins by discussing and setting the right expectations and guidelines for activities. A good way to begin forming